I 'Googled' the name of the house we are building with Porter Davis and found all these blogs of people in very similar circumstances to us. I thought 'what a great idea! What a fantastic way to keep a record of our progress.' So here is my attempt. We are a family of 6 building a just-right sized house west of Melbourne. Feel free to travel along with us.

About Me

I'm a woman with many interests but very few skills. I'm committed to trying to make the world a better place and one that we can share peacefully. I want people to be respectful thinkers. I have a husband but I don't think that defines me. I also have kids who I love dearly and am so proud of. We have a dog.

Tuesday 2 December 2008

We have neighbours!!

On inspection of our land it seems the estate is a hive of activity. We had noticed a couple of blocks being cleared behind us and now a huge frame has gone up! Of course we had to go and have a look and, lo and behold, it's a Porter Davis Prestige creation! I'm thinking maybe the Brookvale 50? I will have to take some pics... I will be keeping an eye on the worksite, though, to see how messy these PD builders can be.

No comments: